In the Hot Seat
Name: Mark Davis.
Role: Community Development Officer – Youth & Community Provision for RAF personnel and their families.
Marital Status: Married
1. What part of your job gives you the most satisfaction? When a project (big or small) finally comes together and is delivered.
2. And the least? When advice is given and ignored!
3. What is the best advice you have ever received? Sometimes you just have to give it a go!
4. Describe yourself in six words? Caring, committed, happy, organised, energetic and pragmatic.
5. What career would you have followed if you had not pursued your current profession? Social worker.
6. Is there one piece of criticism that sticks in your mind? Too many to mention!
7. How would you change the MOD?
Amalgamate all three services into one.
8. What would be your first act as world leader? More Bank Holidays.
9. Name your desert island essentials? My Kindle, MP3 Player, beach towel, sunscreen, umbrella, loads to drink and access to Radio 5 to listen to the football results.
10. What food would you choose for your last supper? Scampi, chips and mushy peas, washed down with Ginger Beer.
11. Who do you most admire in the world?
12. Name four people you would like as a dinner guest – and why? Peter Kay to add humour, Brian Clough to talk about football (I assume I would listen more than I would talk), Tommy Cooper to add more entertainment value and Mariah Carey (for her singing of course!).
13. What one piece of music would you like played at your funeral? All Things Bright and Beautiful.
14. How would you like to be remembered? Someone that helped individuals to improve their quality of life.